The ideal candidate for our CAD Designer role is someone who can assist and support production design work for our client’s municipal infrastructure and W/WW divisions. The responsibilities for this mid to senior level position would include working directly with Project Managers and Engineers of all levels to provide all drafting and design support. This opportunity provides a long-term career path with a recession proof book of work. If you are a self-starter, results driven professional and seeking a collaborative and challenging work environment this may be an excellent fit for you.
- Must be able to prepare plan and profile drawings with supporting detail sheets for water and wastewater utilities including storm sewer, waterlines, sanitary sewers, and forcemains.
- Must be able to prepare drawings including site civil, process, details, and section cuts for water and wastewater treatment plants. Facilities include but are not limited to pumping stations, storage tanks, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, and elevated tanks.
- Must be able to produce exhibits and figures for use in reports or studies using AutoCAD.
- Must be able to prepare drawings for roadway projects that would include roadway, driveways, storm sewer, detention ponds, and traffic controls.
- Oversee all CAD and GIS production in the firm including coordinating directly with Project Managers and Project Engineers on construction plan production.
- Must have the desire and initiative to adhere to schedules and use resources efficiently and effectively to successfully deliver beautiful drawings to our clients.
- Maintain existing CAD libraries and standard operating procedures including development and expansion of these CAD libraries and drafting standards.
Education & Qualifications
- Computer experience in Auto Cad and Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of TCEQ standards and ability to learn local City design requirements.
- Associates degree in CAD or Engineering Design a must
- Minimum of five years of experience in civil drafting and plan production.
- Working knowledge of Arc GIS.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.comEmail Us