Infrastructure Project Engineer, EIT
This individual will plan and design municipal projects for government entities. Responsibilities will include managing projects, creating construction plans and specifications for city, county, and state roadways; traffic control plans; sidewalks with ADA ramps; pavement restoration and rehabilitation; striping and signage; storm sewer systems; drainage channels; detention ponds; waterlines; sanitary sewers; dry utility relocation management; right of away/easement acquisition management; and related projects.
- The individual will design plans and specifications
- Calculate and prepare engineering documents for respective engineering discipline, including details, schedules, and cost estimates for projects, performing life cycle cost analyses, performing hydraulic analysis calculations and developing hydraulic profiles, and coordinating with CADD technicians for construction plan production.
- Select and apply engineering systems and materials in accordance with the latest governing codes applicable to the project type.
- Manage and deliver assigned project tasks on time and on budget.
- Prepare and review technical memoranda, reports, and electronic deliverables.
Education & Qualifications
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, M.S. preferred.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and contextually.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and results-oriented.
- Practice strong communication and management skills.
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Hydraulic modeling software
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.comEmail Us