Working at DCS
At DCS, you will have duties and responsibilities on design teams from the inception of projects to the close-out of construction so you have project ownership and gratification. You will have contact with our clients and sub-consultants while executing projects.
DCS is dedicated to supporting you as professionals and peers in the continuation of your career and understand work-life balance is an important aspect of a healthy work environment. Maintaining work-life balance helps reduce stress and helps prevent burnout in the workplace.
Our goal is to grow the firm to serve each region of Texas as the number of our clients and their locations continues to widen. DCS will continue to grow in size so long as our core principals, service level and culture are maintained.
Strong Benefits Package
DCS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package covering health, financial wellness and at work benefits. We want our employees to be healthy, happy, and productive. DCS’s employee Learning and Development is modeled after how people learn best, through experience and putting skills into practice.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Company Contribution to Health Savings Account
- Professional License Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Project Photo Contest Bonus
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- SmartDollar by Dave Ramsey
Benefits at Work
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Holidays & Sick Leave
- Work-life Balance & Flexible Schedule
- Professional Fee and License Reimbursement
- Learning & Development
DCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.