To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com and reference this job title.
Business Operations Manager
Manages and coordinates office services (i.e., reception, mailroom, building management) to ensure administrative activities effectively and efficiently support the organization. May coordinate office moves, furniture and equipment, telephone systems, building maintenance, janitorial services, and security. Provides professional support in one or more of the functional areas of recruitment and employment, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation; organization development, training, special projects; assists in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications and/or meetings.
- Responsible for daily business administrative tasks
- Interact with all other departments to provide administrative support as needed.
- Provide support to HR, including recruitment, retention and employee relations.
- Oversee administrative projects from beginning through completion.
- Recommend corrective actions if the project is not meeting milestone, budget, and scheduled targets.
- Escalate any prioritization needs/decisions as needed.
- Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings to ensure status clarity and clear expectations.
- Requires a broad knowledge of the organization’s functions, personnel and services.
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities on demand.
- Performance driven, fast paced and energetic.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with staff and clients.
- High organizational skills, time management and analytical skills.
- Computer and technology savvy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Project Management.
- Detail-oriented, willing to work in a team atmosphere, enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and be comfortable receiving direction from multiple individuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Results-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).