Infrastructure Project Manager
This individual will oversee the planning and design of municipal projects for government entities. Responsibilities will include managing projects, creating construction plans and specifications for city, county, and state roadways; traffic control plans; sidewalks with ADA ramps; pavement restoration and rehabilitation; striping and signage; storm sewer systems; drainage channels; detention ponds; waterlines; sanitary sewers; dry utility relocation management; right of away/easement acquisition management; and related projects. The individual will direct and/or design plans and specifications; oversee preliminary engineering reports/studies; manage sub-consultants including but not limited to traffic signals, environmental, geotechnical, traffic impact analysis, and structural; calculate and prepare engineering documents for respective engineering discipline, including details, schedules, and cost estimates for projects, performing life cycle cost analyses, performing hydraulic analysis calculations and developing hydraulic profiles, and coordinating with CADD technicians for construction plan production. Construction management experience and experience mentoring junior engineers is desired. Opportunities to assist with marketing, responding to RFQs, new project development, and client development are available.
- Oversee technical work being done under your supervision. Set budgets, schedules, QC, and assign staff to projects.
- Calculate and prepare engineering documents for respective engineering disciplines, including details, schedules, and cost estimates for projects, performing life cycle cost analyses, performing hydraulic analysis calculations and developing hydraulic profiles, and coordinate with CADD technicians for construction plan production.
- Select and apply engineering systems and materials in accordance with the latest governing codes applicable to the project type.
- Manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for control of work-in-progress and ensure accurate client billings on projects.
- Prepare and review technical memoranda, reports, and electronic deliverables.
- Work directly with Client PM on active projects.
- Execute a project from inception to construction completion.
Education & Qualifications
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, P.E., registered in the State of Texas (or ability to obtain)
- 5 to 8 years of progressive experience.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and contextually.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and results-oriented.
- Previous professional experience in the study, design, and construction administration.
- Practice strong communication and management skills.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.